The amazing Jon Cozart.
Follow him here.
The amazing Jon Cozart.
This is Daphne typing away & I’d like to announce that we have a new member to our blog. Her name is Christina and she is my roommate of two years and best friend. She just had Traditions yesterday and will be working at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Turnstiles. She is the coolest, most down to earth girl you will ever meet.
This is exciting for three reasons.
- Christina is rad.
- This blog is comprised of four bloggers — and we now represent the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks. I, Daphne, represent the Magic Kingdom Park, Crystal represents Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Pam represents EPCOT, and Christina represents Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- This happening — us four girls being pairs of roommates and working at four different theme parks under the same “roof” was by pure chance.
We love all of our 1, 584 followers.
You are all gorgeous, special and wonderful so please don’t let anyone tell you different.
Love from your WDW Cast Member Tumblr admins.
These are stunning
Just thought I’d say hi because I feel like we’ve been neglecting all you lovely people.
Just know we love you and thank you for following us.
PLEASE ask us more questions/submit things/etc. etc.
We LOVE hearing from you guys!
To those of you that had to be back at school today, we hope you made it through and had a great day back!
So it’s coming up soon and we’re intrigued to know WHO you guys are going as.
This is a picture of us last year:
Feel free to submit your past Disney themed Halloween costumes and your plans for this year!
Sorry that we haven’t been posting too much lately both Daphne and I are quite the busy little college worker bees.
Wanted to say HI THERE and HELLO TO NEW FOLLOWERS.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us questions/submit your WDW photos, memories, what have you.
We love hearing from you and we’ll respond ASAP.
WE LOVE YOU!
P.S. What you guys like to see more on our blog?
FINDING NEMO DRINKING GAME
- Dory forgets something
- The fish in the ocean make a different shape
- The words “lucky fin” are used together
- Peach *the starfish* talks while stuck to the tank
- P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way is used in its entirety
- The fish in the tank say “Sharkbait, oo ha ha”
- Crush says “Dude”
- The classmates say something funny/obnoxious (i’m h20 intolerant, I’m obnoxious etc…)
- A boat gets called a “Butt”
- The yellow fish says “Bubbblleeessss”
- Someone says EAC or “East Australian Current”
- Dori talks Whale
- The sharks say “Fish are friends, not food”
- Deb talks to her reflection (Flo) in the fish tank
- When the birds say “MINE” [though this could get bad very quickly]
It should be fantastic.
I can’t wait! :D
FINDING NEMO 3D comes out SEPTEMBER 14TH and will be in theatres for two weeks :D
I saw Brave last night, and I’ll openly admit that I cried during it but I laughed A LOT. There were tons of very amusing moments along with really freakin’ adorable ones.
I thought it was a great story and the art of the movie was phenomenal and Merida’s hair was distracting but so awesome!
I don’t think it is my favourite Pixar movie, but it is one I do suggest that everyone should see at least once.
What did you guys think of it?